Thursday 5 January 2012

2011, a photo summary.

This is my living room (we haven't taken our decorations down so it's still much the same).
2011 was a hard and challenging year for me but it was also the year I started this blog (in October) which has bought me a lot of joy letting me express myself creatively again. These are just some photos I didn't have to space to put in previous posts that I thought I'd share with you all now.

 I started my first year at university and bought my boyfriend that bonsai tree at a plant sale there. I also got a rose plant which subsequently died very soon after purchase.

 This year I started to give my nails more attention (I still have a lot to learn, including neatness, as you can see).

 I had an awesome Guy Fawkes' weekend that also involved a vintage fair.

Me and my boyfriend spent a lot of time in Brighton this year, including during this oddly sunny November day for an Outfit of the Day shoot. As you can see, because he lacks fringe (or bangs for you American folk) he also lacked the ability to look into the sun and smile.

We also ate a lot of Krispy Kremes (this a customised box I presented to him one day), especially during Halloween.

 We introduced two more members into our (slightly cat obsessed) family.
And I did have, despite everything, a merry Christmas. 
I hope you did too.
(I love how that photo shows the reflection of all the lights in my living room, which me and my boyfriend decorated together. He always makes Christmas that bit better.)

 As always, all photos are taken by aforementioned boyfriend, find him here and on his tumblr.


10 comments:

  1. Ah!! Your hair is amazing. Cute blog.

    {XOXO, Deanna}
    sweethappenstance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nails are really interesting. Hope you have a great 2012!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww such a cute cat. found you on IFB and I'm following.
    http://sugarspiceandsomestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so smitten with your space! I love that you had such a lovely little year. Your boyfriend takes lovely photos, but you have a delightful style!

    lovelovelove,
    autumn jordan
    http://we-are-infinite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. UM THOSE NAILS?! Amazing! Loving this so much!

    I'm so glad I found your blog on IFB! Now following you :)

    Would love if you checked out my blog & let me know what you think! Looking forward to more posts.

    Get it lady!

    xoxo
    Natasha
    http://thechiccurve.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love your photos and nails...and wish I could put some pink streaks in my hair, believe it or not! -Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi, i found you from IFB. you have a sweet blog! love the 2nd last picture here with all the chaos of xmas lights. :D
    http://fashionpho.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. these photos r just gorgeous!
    love your nails! i am following your blog now!

    ReplyDelete

I really love to read what people have to say, so leave a comment, I'll definitely read it and always try to reply to questions!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...