Wednesday 16 May 2012

Face of the Day ~ starry eyed

  Eyeliner ~ Maybelline Master Precise
Dark blue lipstick ~ Illamasqua in Disciple 

After having reviewed Maybelline's Master Precise liquid eyeliner I thought I'd try a look with it. Due to the weaknesses I found with it (that it leaves a shadow on the lid) I decided to apply it where that sort of thing didn't matter so I used it for my lower lid line and for a little extra flair in the form of stars. I thought it would be good to test and see just how easy precision application is as well - pretty good I'm pleased to report. I really love doing little details like this and am definitely going to do more of them in the future (e.g. Marina and the Diamond's adorable little heart beauty spot).
I've also been wanting to wear my navy Illasmaqua lipstick as well (which I reviewed here), I still think it's such a perfect shade. I need to wear it more often but it's one of those lipsticks that I just don't want to run out of so I use it less often (it's a bit catch 22 really).

3 comments:

  1. cute! I am not talented enough to draw stars that tiny on paper, let alone my face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had to check out your 'starry-eyed' post after you mentioned it! Beautiful makeup job, and it really compliments the gorgeous color of your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all I adore the color of your hair :) Second the little stars are just too cute

    ReplyDelete

I really love to read what people have to say, so leave a comment, I'll definitely read it and always try to reply to questions!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...