Wednesday 21 November 2012

Outfit of the Day ~ flowers and thorns.

 Cross top ~ Topshop
Floral midi skirt ~ thrifted
Spiked wedges ~ New Look
Floral headband ~ craft show
Cross bracelet ~ ASOS
Chunky cardigan ~ New Look

How long has it been since I did an OOTD? It feels like ages, university is consuming my life. Firstly, can we talk about those shoes (even though there isn't a close up)? Spiked, suede wedges? Yes please. They were available in an amazing pillarbox red as well but my size was sold out, but I am more than happy to settle with the black. I think this is as far as I'd go with spikes on shoes though, sometimes I see the Jeffery Campbell spiked Litas and I feel like I would definitely injure myself and those around me. Apart from that I'm glad it was sunny, because that's when my hair looks it's best. There isn't much else to say about the outfit really.
I'm pretty excited for this weekend since this Friday is Black Friday and that means sales. The one I'm most looking forward to is the Lime Crime one, which is 30% off with the code SPARKLE2012. You're welcome. Christmas has definitely begun as well, I've begun my Christmas shopping and this weekend is going to be dedicated to making Christmas cards (and maybe decorating).
Ohyeah! And if you want to see how I'd look if I were an airbrushed elf then head to my Instragram page (L_Figment), I think it looks amazing, Bekki did an amazing job (check out her blog for awesome, creepy makeup).
That's all for now, my purple lipstick posts are nearly ready! Finally!

13 comments:

  1. The spiked Jeffreys are amazing, even a clumsy person like me can wear them, so totally go for it! That, and your flowercrown. Love. xx

    Jaspe
    http://caramelboots.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These aren't actually Jeffreys (I wish!), but thanks anyway! :)

      Delete
  2. Fantastic look- the shoes are amazing I think the black was the right choice really so maybe it was fate?
    Your hair looks amazing in the sun abd thanks for the code :)
    X
    ps. You looked amazing as an elf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you think so!
      And thanks, she did an amazing job :)

      Delete
  3. The spiked wedges are gorgeous.
    Also safe to say I am totally in love with your hair. It's an utter dream! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heehee! I'm glad you think so! It took long enough.

      Delete
  4. Your HAIR! So beautiful!! I have never seen pastel hair with multiple colours in it before. beewaits is right, it is a dream!!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love it too! Even though it's in desperate need of some TLC now.

      Delete
  5. Really pretty skirt! & a very lovely outfit!

    Have just followed your blog :)

    Stacey

    http://prettydelicatelayers.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome to see the flashes of colour as the light hits your hair. This is how it should always be viewed! :D

    ReplyDelete

I really love to read what people have to say, so leave a comment, I'll definitely read it and always try to reply to questions!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...