Tuesday 4 October 2011

Down the Rabbit Hole.

Hello.
Welcome to Good Morning Angel.
Somehow you have managed to stumbled upon my little corner of the world, situated in (temporarily) sunny Brighton. I have always loved Brighton for it's unashamed sense of life, it is never afraid is shouting "I'm different! Isn't that awesome?" Although there are many sides of the town I am not yet acquainted with (but plan to, in the future), the fashion here is something that really excites me and I want to share it with anyone and everyone. This is by no means just a fashion blog (whatever that may be), it will be a small slice of my life and of the things that make me happy.

If you stay a while maybe you might like what you see.

wings sparklers light long exposure
photo by my one and only

2 comments:

  1. Good morning to you! I hope you don't mind me saying this, but your blog posts are hard to read without highlighting the text, due to the transparency over the background pattern. Otherwise well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! Constructive criticism is always gladly accepted! <3

    ReplyDelete

I really love to read what people have to say, so leave a comment, I'll definitely read it and always try to reply to questions!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...