Wednesday 24 April 2013

Outfit of the Day ~ Poison Ivy.

Daisy print dress ~ H&M
Chiffon shirt ~ New Look
Pentagram necklace ~ Me & Zena
Suspender tights ~ Pretty Polly
Creepers ~ New Look
Cardigan ~ New Look
Green lipstick ~ Serpentina by Lime Crime

Finally! An outfit! And one outside on top of that! Thankfully spring in England has decided to turn up so the boyfriend and I took the opportunity to go to Wakehurst Place to see the magnolias, which actually weren't really in bloom there, which is weird since they're in bloom everywhere else...
First outfit with my new hair cut, which I'm actually still not 100% sure about, it's hard to maintain as well because I have to straighten it, and I am not good at that, or patient enough. I don't think I would have worn this outfit if I hadn't had my hair cut - changing hair styles definitely causes you to change how you dress, although I was told the other day I look like a man in a dress, which wasn't amazing. Sometimes I don't mind looking masculine, but when wearing a dress this generally isn't the case. I do love the simple summer dress with the collared shirt, it makes for an interesting combination and prevents me from exposing too much skin. The pentagram necklace is something I had been gazing at for a while, it's from Porta and I finally bought it during their Plastic Fantastic event.
In other life related news, I passed my driving test, which is super awesome! First time and with 11 minors. I've also finished university, all I have to do now it choose my third year project, write a 2000 word essay and revise for exams in June. I've got plenty of rehearsals to keep me busy in the mean time as well, which is slightly annoying because I would have liked to have found a job for the summer.

(p.s. I'll be adding a few more images later but blogger is being weird, so I'll publish the ones I managed to upload for now!)

18 comments:

  1. I ove your lipstick, It's almost iridescent!

    I have third year uni exams coming up too in June, all I can say is good luck and I hope your library isn't as packed as ours...

    http://audacityoffood.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is - looks super metallic in real life.
      Good luck to you too!

      Delete
  2. I'm so in love with this witchy vibes outfit!
    I love the colours on your lips, bangs and cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh heh, thanks <3
      Yeah, I'm digging forest green and teal at the moment :)

      Delete
  3. wow, your fringe looks amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I quite like how subtle it is :) always a happy accident.

      Delete
  4. So lovely. The photos are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! love the necklace! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your outfits are always so awesome!!I love your creepers too,I really need some new ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah ha, thanks! <3
      Yes, I need to get another pair soon, thinking about getting a double sole.

      Delete
  7. You may be unsure about your haircut, but I think it's stunning! You definitely don't look like a man in a dress (not that there's anything wrong with that!) The colors in your bangs and on your lips are too good. This is one of my favorite outfits I've seen on your blog. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, thank you, that means a lot! I'm glad you like it all!

      Delete
  8. You look fantastic. I love your new hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous photos! I like the green/teal shades of your hair, lips, and cardigan, it really pulls everything together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) thanks! It wasn't done on purpose, although I wish I had had the sense to plan that!

      Delete

I really love to read what people have to say, so leave a comment, I'll definitely read it and always try to reply to questions!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...