1. 'Elijah's Mermaid' by Essie Fox ~ £7.99, when I was browsing Waterstone's deciding the book I was going to get for this post and I spotted this one, not only is the front cover gorgeous but the blurb sounds right up my street as well.
2. Forever 21 Mint Lace Bralet ~ £8.90, ohgoodness! I don't own anything mint but I think this can be the start of something beautiful.
3. New Look Ankh Cross Drop Earrings ~ £2.99, I actually ordered these ages ago by New Look screwed up and refunded but now I still want them!
4. Illamasqua Lipstick in Apocalips ~ £16, I've been lusting after this for so so long. I also want Kontrol which is a gorgeous blue-based purple.
5. New Look Pinafore dress ~ £19.99, there's a cute floral version too, or the completely desirable Topshop courdroy verson.
6. Topshop Nail Varnish in Rising Star ~ £6, what you can't see from this photo is that there are tiny little stars amongst the silver glitter!
1. Black Milk Green Galaxy Suspender Leggings ~ £85.45, because what is better than galaxy leggings? Galaxy suspender leggings. No, I am not over the galaxy trend yet. I am also in love with their Oil Slick leggings too.
2. Missguided Platform Mary Jane Heels ~ £32.99, they're kind of gothic lolita which is appealing to me. And those chunky heels are perfect.
3. Romwe Retro Lapel Dress ~ £22.82, because I love Amish/Wednesday Adams look. And they'd look great with those platforms, right?!
4. Topshop 'I Hate You' t-shirt, £22, I actually tried this on the other day but the colour didn't suit me. But I still love it and kind of want it.
5. Jade Clark Holographic 'Sick' Jumper ~ £50, I am a fan of the drippy 'horror' font going on at the moment, and holographic prints are awesome, which also comes in silver holographic as well. The green is kind of weird but I like it.
6. Moon Kitty Productions Bishoujo Tights ~ £16.64, Oh. My. Goodness. My inner magical girl is screaming. Screaming.
See anything that has takes your fancy? Made your own recent wishlist? Link it in the comments, because what I really need is more stuff to want!