Thursday 15 March 2012

Outfit of the Day ~ dark waters.

{No sound comes from the sea above me
No messages crackles through the radio leads
They'll never know, never no never
How strange life in dark water can be.}
~ Al Steward, Life in Dark Water 

Skirt: New Look
Top: H&M
Necklace: New Look
Bracelet: H&M
Shoes: New Look
Face: lipstick is Illamasqua in Disciple
It would seem that this was a very New Look reliant outfit. This is thanks to the vouchers I get pretty much every year from someone or other (not that I'm complaining).
Excuse my aweful looking hair, it is a combination of having been freshly washed and dried, as well as some wind and the fact that is desperately needs re-dying.
This outift is kind of lacking in photos because we went out at night to do the shoot and a combination of the biting cold and the boyfriend's two camera batteries running out (just as I was balancing precariously on a breakwater ready for a shot) meant we only managed to took a few successful photo, but I really like the feel of them so I'm going to share them with you!
I am getting so into maxi skirts at the moment. I've already bought this one and a dip hem (the more modern take on the maxi) in the space of a few weeks and I still want another one from New Look. I've got maxi fever (I delibrately avoided maxi madness...because I don't like word puns).
In other news I am revising my rear off at the moment but come Friday 2:00pm, I will be free for a month! Joy! I've got a lot of posts planned, including some swatches from the Portland Black Lipstick company (they sent me some samples when they sent me the black lipstick and I thought they'd be fun to swatch - swatching can get a little addictive).
That's all for now.

As always you can find my lovely photographer here, go check it out, his images are always amazing.

5 comments:

  1. absolutely bloody LOVE these amazing pictures, your boy is talented and you are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) thanks. Although I'd say thanks to his talent I look beautiful - I don't think it works that way in real life :P

      L.

      Delete
  2. The pictures are beautiful, as is the whole look. Your hair actually looks ace too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well! I'm glad someone likes it. Thanks!

      L.

      Delete
  3. Just stumbled onto your blog tonight, its wonderful. Definite follow! Thanks for making my Sunday evening more fun :) x

    ReplyDelete

I really love to read what people have to say, so leave a comment, I'll definitely read it and always try to reply to questions!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...