Sunday 5 January 2014

Face of the Day ~ champagne supernova.

Oh my! A face of the day? A face of the day!? When was the last time I did one of these?? (the answer is: ages). But just as I was running out of the door on New Year's Eve (about half an hour late...or more) I took a couple of quick snaps. I thought I would pop this up whilst I take a break from my dissertation writing (6000 words, here I come)! The make up was a little bit rushed because as ever, I am a terrible judge of timing. Perhaps not the best lighting or composition either, in fact we could say these were both pretty sub-optimal. Either way! I quite like the art deco-esque sun thing under my eye, and I am increasingly becoming a fan of fuchsia pink as a colour, something about it is really refreshing to my eyes. And I'm enjoying decorating my décolletage as well - this time using star stencils and glitter.
I should really take more photos at the moment, especially since I'm doing way more make up looks recently. For a sampling of that, take a look at my Instagram (@L_Figment)! More posts coming soon, including my Christmas/January sales haul!
If any of you guys did anything fancy for New Year's, show me!

Face
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in Light Porcelain
(mixed with) Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation in RF133
Collection 2000 Pressed Powder in Ivory

Eyes
Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Sugarpill pressed eye shadow in Love+
Concrete Cosmetics loose matte powder in Hi-Fi
Ceeyourself Cosmetic loose powder in Goddess
(mixed with) Collection 2000 Fix Me Up
Helen E Fixing Gel
Helen E glitter pot in Sand
Soap and Glory Thick & Fast mascara

Lips
Rimmel Apocalips in Apocalips
Rimmel lipstick in Bordeaux

Follow Good Morning Angel on



Follow Good Morning Angel on

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it :) Wish I dared/had the right kind of style to pull something like this off! I spent NYE snuggled in bed with the boy so I think I was make-up free. Can't wait to see the haul! xx

    ReplyDelete

I really love to read what people have to say, so leave a comment, I'll definitely read it and always try to reply to questions!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...