Thursday 12 June 2014

Wishlist ~ summer lovin'!

Due to having just paid for a holiday to Spain in August and the fact my future is probably generally going to be pretty expensive, I'm on a spending ban this month, so obviously I thought I would gather all the things I wish I could buy and make it even more difficult for me not to spend money. Because apparently I like retail torture. Let me know what you're lusting at the moment! We can suffer together!

Follow Good Morning Angel on

wishlist summer lust list high waisted shorts river island wig geisha split half and half mesh top fetish widows peak teale coco pvc vinyl skater skirt
1. River Island ~ High waisted shorts, £30
I'm in need of a good pair of shorts, these guys look like they're nicely fitted without being horrendously too short, which is pretty much all I can find in most highstreet stores! I don't want to bearing all my butt thank you!

2. Geisha Wigs ~ Wood Witch, £22
Can we please just stop for a moment and talk about this wig! So gorgeous and unique - I've never seen a split in these colours before and I love it! Soon I'll be dying my hair back to a normal colour so I will need all the beautiful wigs to get me through it!

3. Teale Coco ~ Widows Peak mesh top, £53 ($89)
As worn by Creepyyeha, she is a constant source of inspiration! It may seem like a bit of an extreme top, but when styled right, it is so cute! I'm into everything mesh at the moment, but I have yet to find a good, afforable top to get...this one is not within my price range sadly.

4. Ribbon ~ Vinyl skater skirt, £20
Apparently I still can't get enough of PVC as a material, even though I own two plastic skirts already (this aaammmaaazzziinngg black wiggle skirt). I like the shape and how it holds well due to the material, but I actually already have a baby pink PVC skirt, but in a different shape.

5. Imyourpresent ~ glittery Witch necklace, £10
Drippy horror font, check. Black, check. Glitter, check. Witchyness, check. Perfect necklace! Literally such a combination of so many things I love! You know I love a good word necklace (see my gorgeous 'Ghost' necklace), and I want so bad to add this to it!

6. Boohoo ~ Buckled sandals, £22
Or alternatively these ones. Holiday sandals much? It's difficult for me to find sandals that I like, I'm curiously particular about what I think looks good, but these babies look perfect!

Follow Good Morning Angel on

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love to read what people have to say, so leave a comment, I'll definitely read it and always try to reply to questions!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...