Saturday 18 May 2013

Outfit of the Day ~ Velvet and Mesh.

Mesh top ~ H&M
Leather jacket ~ Primark
Spiked collar ~ bracelet from New Look
Velvet skirt ~ Primark via Ebay
Boots ~ New Look

Ah, this mesh top! It's so sporty and I'm so not but I love it, I'm fan of mesh! It was kind of an impulse buy but I'm glad I got it! I also saw an amazing pair of platform khaki trainers but they weren't in my size, which sucks, because they were actual perfection! Not so sure about the leather jacket, it's a very different fit to what I'm used to, kind of big on the shoulders but tighter around the waist. I bought it ages ago but haven't really worn it much. I'm not sure if it's obvious but I've currently been trying to experiment with different poses, I don't want to bore you all with the same pillar straight poses I'm inclined towards, having said that I'm not a model so you can't expect too much. Some of the out-takes are pretty damn bad. Also on the topic of experimenting, I've started wearing more makeup again and it's been really fun - mainly enjoying bright, matte eye colours (read: Sugarpill and Concrete minerals). Speaking of which I bought two new Illamasqua lipsticks yesterday during their 50% flash sale. I cannot tell you how excited I was seeing that on my facebook feed, I knew exactly what I wanted as well, I've been wanting Kontrol and Apocalips for ages and now they are mine! Squee!!
As for recent life happenings, it is super busy, rehearsing three plays and revising for exams, as well as practising with my musical partner for an upcoming gig, just a little charity event but should be fun. All this means that blogging hasn't been as regular as I'd like, but I've got a few reviews coming up which I'm exciting to share!


Follow me on

Follow me on


4 comments:

  1. Oh my, I'm in love with your top! Can't believe it's from H&M. I'm definitely heading to my local H&M this coming payday!
    Anyway, I love your outfit! Keep up the fab blogging!
    Bekki / www.inguz-fashion.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh heh, I know, I was pretty surprised to find it as well.
      Thanks for the lovely comment <3

      Delete
  2. The cloth is so cool and I like the beautiful scenery, thanks for your sharing!

    http://cpbay.com

    ReplyDelete

I really love to read what people have to say, so leave a comment, I'll definitely read it and always try to reply to questions!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...