So hopefully by now you've noticed the lovely new layout! Yes, I am obsessed with everything cosmic. I can't afford galaxy leggings so I got myself a galaxy layout instead (thanks mainly to the lovely boyfriend). It took a long time coming and a lot of mind changing but here it is! I hope you like it, I know I do.
If you don't follow me on Twitter then you won't know that I put it up in celebration of 100 followers of GFC (and 10 on Bloglovin') as well as over 10,000 individual views. I am so happy that that many people even care slightly about this little blog, it's such a great motivation that keeps me going.
Fancy Dresscapades and Sophie from Bacon Tastes Nice nominated me for the Versatile Blogger award, which is basically just a tag thing, but it was nice of them to think of me anyway!
- I'm half french, half english with a bit of spanish mixed in as well and I also speak fluent french.
- I am currently studying Neuroscience w. Cognitive Science at university - and I love it!
- I am also currently rehearsing a steampunk version of Shakespeare's As You Like It in which I'm playing Rosalind.
- Like so many people I'd really love to travel, so far Japan and Italy are high on the list (preferably in a VW camper van!).
- I really love to dye my hair, I've been purple, pink, turquoise and a host of other combinations. The minute I go one colour I'm pretty much instantly thinking about the next (currently thinking about orange, or maybe a cruella...or maybe ombre...so many options!).
- I am one of the most indecisive people ever and due to this whenever I've deciding on a face or outfit of the day I'm always asking the boyfriend his opinion (and he never complains, bless him).
- I love animals and I go through phases of really liking different animals, previously there's been owls, deer and at the moment it's rabbits and jellyfish.
Ciao for now!